Friday, July 30, 2010

MODULE 4: Web 2.0 Tools for Collaboration

This week, we used Web 2.0 Tools for collaboration to answer the question, "How do theoretical frameworks or perspectives influence distance education?"

I had an AWESOME team with John "my voice should be on NPR's All Things Considered" Rodgers and Emily "sweet as apple pie" Vinas. We began on Google Docs to start a powerpoint presentation. We then met online via TokBox (which I now love!) to collaborate and edit our presentation. Next, we uploaded the powerpoint to VoiceThread and added comments to the slides. Finally, we embedded our presentation into our blog.

This was definitely a creative learning experience that taught me not only to collaborate online but also to present using tools I'd never used before. I loved it and would definitely do it again (but only if I get to work with John and Emily! :))


Our Presentation:


No comments:

Post a Comment